If you’re looking for the answer for How to cancel fit bit account from tablet then we’ve tried to provide you with some of the best answers which might help you to go further.
How do I remove my Fitbit account?
How do I delete my Fitbit account?
- Tap the Today tab. , and tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Manage Data.
- Tap Delete account and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you unregister a Fitbit device?
From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon . Click the image for the device you want to remove. At the bottom of the page, click the option to remove the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the device from your account.
How do I delete Fitbit app from my Android?
To uninstall the Fitbit app, you can either go to your device’s settings and find the app in the list of installed apps and tap “uninstall,” or you can use a file manager app to browse to the Fitbit app’s location on your device and delete it from there.
How do I change my Fitbit account to a new device?
- Click the Fitbit Connect icon located near the date and time on your computer.
- Click Open Main Menu…
- Click Set Up A New Fitbit Device.
- Click Existing User and log in to your account.
- Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions.
What happens if you delete your Fitbit account?
Once you delete your Fitbit account, your data will be deleted within 30 days from when you confirm the deletion request via email. Deleting your account will also delete any subscriptions you may have, such as Coach Premium.
How do I delete an email account from my Fitbit?
How to delete a Fitbit account using your Fitbit app
- Start the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Tap “Today” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your account avatar at the top left of the screen.
- Tap “Manage Data.”
- Tap “Delete Account,” and then confirm this is what you want to do.
How do you delete Fitbit app?
To remove an app:
- With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab. your profile picture. your device image.
- Tap Gallery.
- In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app you want to remove and tap it. You may have to swipe up to see some of the apps.
- Tap the app Uninstall Uninstall.
How do I uninstall and reinstall my Fitbit?
Depending on your phone, go to your lists of app and tell it to uninstall. With my Android phone, I would go to Google Play and have it show me my apps. From there, I can uninstall it and then reinstall it.
Does removing Fitbit delete data?
All your settings, awards and tracking data are held on the fitbit servers so deleting your lost Flex will not delete any data.
How do I find my Fitbit account?
How do I see which devices are logged into my Fitbit account? Tap the Today tab , and tap your profile picture. Manage Account Access. Tap a device to see more details about the last time it was used to access your Fitbit account.
Where is settings on Fitbit app?
Where can I find my Fitbit account settings? Tap the Today tab , and tap your profile picture. Your device is listed at the top. Tap your device image to open your device settings, or scroll down for your account settings.
Will I lose data if I uninstall and reinstall Fitbit app?
No. Your data is uploaded to the Fitbit servers. You should be able to uninstall and reinstall without losing any data.
Can I have 2 devices on my Fitbit account?
Yes! That is one of the cooler things about fitbit. You can have multiple trackers connected to the same account so long as they are different types (ie., a Charge 2 and a Flex 2 can be on the same account, but two Charge 2s cannot).
Can a Fitbit be paired with multiple devices?
You can pair it with several devices as long as they are supported. PC, iPhone, Android phone …. doesn’t matter. Just add the apps to each and log in and sync with whatever is handy at the time.
Can I give my old Fitbit to someone else?
If You’re Gifting a Used Fitbit Device
Manually sync your used Fitbit device to your account to capture your most recent data. Erase your Fitbit device to delete all app and personal data. (Note: Erasing the device is different from restarting it, which doesn’t delete data.)