If you’re looking for the answer for How to cancel my la fitness membership online then we’ve tried to provide you with some of the best answers which might help you to go further.
How do I cancel my LA Fitness account?
How to cancel LA Fitness
- Log into your LA Fitness account.
- Click on ‘Member Tools’ in the top toolbar.
- Select ‘My LA Fitness’ from the dropdown.
- Enter your account details.
- Click ‘Cancellation Form’ and fill your details.
- Print the form and send it to LA Fitness, PO Box 54170, Irvine, CA 92619-4170 by certified mail.
Can you cancel LA Fitness over the phone?
Cancel LA Fitness over the phone
Call 949-255-7200 to get in touch with LA Fitness customer service. Ask the support rep to end your membership.
How do I cancel my LA Fitness membership without mailing?
If this is not a problem for you, though, here is how you can cancel the LA Fitness subscription by email:
- Send an email to [email protected] …
- Include the relevant information, such as your full name, email, birth date, billing address, phone number, home gym location, and your credit card’s last four digits.
What happens if you don’t pay LA Fitness?
If you fail to pay your membership fees, your gym can send your account to collections, which is a major negative mark on your credit report. A gym membership is just like any other recurring bill. The method you used to pay the bill does not matter.
Why is it so hard to cancel a gym membership?
Attorney, David Reischer, Esq. tells Men’s Health that “Gym club contracts are drafted in such a way as to not allow a person to quit without suffering a penalty. They are legally binding agreements that can only be breached when the terms of the contract are unconscionable or otherwise specifically prohibited by law.”
How do I freeze my LA Fitness membership app?
How to suspend your membership: Online by clicking on the My LA Fitness tab, logging in and clicking on the “Freeze” option on the right side of the screen.
How do I cancel my Planet Fitness membership on the app?
You can’t cancel your membership by phone, via the Planet Fitness website, or even by email. You only have two official options: visiting in person or sending a letter. To cancel in person: Visit your home club’s front desk and request a cancellation form.